Terms of Service
§ 1 General
(1) The following terms and conditions (T & C) apply to all contracts, offered between the company Hufenbach Sporthandel, owner Daniel Hufenbach, (hereinafter Seller) and a consumer or entrepreneur (hereinafter Purchaser) in respect of the the seller's online shops products and services.
(2) where consumers are under these Conditions all natural person, unless they fall under § 13 BGB. The purposes of these Conditions are all natural or legal persons, insofar as they fall under § 14 BGB.
§ 2 Offers and Contracts
(1) The products listed in the respective online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer by the seller, but a non catalog of an offer by the buyer. By clicking the final order button "buy now" in the sales transaction of online shops or the sending of any other order (eg by letter, fax, email), you submit a binding offer for the articles in the cart or other order. The acceptance of the purchase offer made by the seller by means of confirmation of the order or by delivering the goods. Thus, the purchase contract has been concluded. The contract language is German.
(2) It is for the buyer for carry worry that the applications for the ordering process address data, including those used email address, are correct. As far as the order in electronic way is via Internet, it is for the buyer to make sure that possible spam filters do not affect the ordering process. In particular, must be checked by the buyer of the spam folder to possible e-mail access through. A corresponding obstruction by spam filters on the buyer's side does not affect the basic contract.
(3) The contract text (your order) is stored. You can always view the general terms and conditions (GTC) on www.racket24.de and save on your computer. The order data will be sent via email and are also available for inspection at registration in the login area.
§ 3 Technical steps and correction options during the ordering process
(1) Using the product selection or the shop catalog search the individual existing services, as well also in their individual variations appear. Clicking on the icon "Add to cart" the product is stored in the virtual shopping cart. The number of stored in the cart items will automatically appear in the top icon of the basket. You can also directly call the stored in the cart items by clicking on the icon above the basket. Here then appear in a separate tab covering all items of the shopping cart in the overview and the choices "Checkout" to the purchase process to finish or "My Cart" to go directly to your cart.
(2) You can then make additional purchases, edit the cart or complete the purchase.
(A) If you want to buy more items, you get on the icon "Continue Shopping" back to homepage and search from there as usual the online store and place goods in the shopping cart.
(B) If you want to remove individual items from the shopping cart or acquire other amounts, you can do this directly in the cart itself. For this purpose, it is possible to change the quantity, shown in the cart. Wear this in the relevant column in the quantity number and click then on the "Update Cart". Following the updated basket appears. If certain products are not immediately available in the number you want, this will be displayed. Following there is a possibility to reduce the amount number again, or contact them directly with your request by phone, email or fax to us, so that the possibility of a targeted ordering goods from our suppliers can be checked for you.
If you want to delete or remove individual items from the shopping cart, click the "Remove" symbol in the right-most column of the basket (small garbage can). Following the article will not be displayed and no longer considered for your order process. Do you want to remove all items from the shopping cart, however, click on the "Empty cart". Following the cart is emptied completely.
(C) If you decide to purchase any additional products and make no other changes in the basket, be used for the conclusion of a binding order to be selected symbols "directly to PayPal or" checkout ". If you choose "directly to PayPal, you will be taken directly to the web page of the company PayPal and you will conclude by your local login data purchase by payment. Choose a different payment method, accessed via the icon "Checkout" on the side, to be entered into which your necessary data, address data, payment data. Changes can be made in this case by the respective mouse and keyboard functions. At the end you are again able to see all the relevant data in an order summary. Here, too, there is the possibility of a secondary change with respective mouse and keyboard functions. By final confirmation "buy now" your order will be binding and complete the purchase process as defined in § 2 of the Terms and Conditions.
§ 4 Withdrawal
Instruction on the right of withdrawal
Consumers in terms of § 13 BGB are entitled to a right of withdrawal under the following conditions. Consumers in this sense is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed mostly neither commercial nor its independent vocational activity.
You have the right to withdraw within 14 days without giving reasons this contract. The withdrawal period is 14 days from the date, have taken the final goods in possession to buy or authorized by you third party other than the carrier or has. To exercise your right you have to,
Hufenbach Sporthandel – Racket24
Herrn Daniel Hufenbach
Fax: 030 – 315 675 98
Tel.: 030 – 319 567 64
by way of unambiguous statement (for example, a consigned by mail letter, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract, inform. You can sure use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not mandatory, however. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that you send your communication concerning the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we have received from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than that offered by us, cheapest Standard have), and immediately repay within 14 days from the date on which the notification has been received about your cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees for this repayment. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You have to return the goods immediately and in any event not later than 14 days from the date on which you inform us of any cancellation of this contract to us or passed. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of 14 days. They bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You only need to pay for any diminished value of the goods, where the value loss is due to a necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods handling. Exclusion or premature and Termination.
The right does not apply to contracts
- the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for their production of an individual choice or decision by the consumer is required or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed quickly;
- the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price has been agreed in the contract, which may be the earliest delivered 30 days after the conclusion of the contract, however, and depends on the current value of fluctuations in the market on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in contracts
- for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for reasons of health or hygiene to return when their unsealed after delivery;
- the supply of goods when they were mixed after delivery due to their nature inseparably with other goods;
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
§ 5 Prices
(1) The rates in the respective online-shop prices for products or other services are generally final and are included in which all price components including the VAT currently valid. In addition, further costs for shipping but beyond for packaging, freight or optionally fees may apply. Shipping charge items are reported separately.
(2) apply to the respective prices of the products in the basket on our website at the time the order mentioned prices. Other prices, which may be seen on pages of caching (Browser Cache, Proxies) are not up to date and valid. Also possibly differing prices on the pages of external providers (for example, search engines, price comparison, or content sites) are not necessarily up to date and valid. Our shopping cart can not be cached. Our prices are, unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing, from the distribution center.
(3) Please refer to the shipping information a list of our national and international shipping. By way of derogation from the individual case costs result, which is, inter alia, based on weight and size of products, as well as logistics and insurance costs, which vary depending on the value of the product.
(4) Upon delivery to Switzerland or Norway coincide with the receipt of goods to additional duties and fees. For deliveries to non-EU countries falling with the receipt of goods to additional duties and fees. For more information, please visit: http://europa.eu.int/comm/taxation_customs/dds/cgi-bin/tarchap?Lang=DE and especially for Switzerland under http://xtares.admin.ch/tares/login/loginFormFiller.do.
(5) The indicated Shipping costs are for a single delivery attempt. If we do not one or more delivery attempts on your explicit request, enter the basis of additional costs incurred. This also applies to the additional costs by desired partial delivery Shipping.
§ 6 Payment
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, the invoices of the vendor are payable immediately without deduction. If the seller in advance, the purchase price within 10 days after receipt of the invoice is due.
The customer can choose from different payment options which are offered depending on the order amount, the mode of delivery, the shipment address and settings in the account. The various possibilities are in the product basket. The customer can purchase price here either in advance or through
Purchase on invoice
Credit card / Visa, MasterCard (Skrill)
numbers. If the buyer defaults, the seller is entitled to charge interest amounting to 5% above the announced by the ECB base rate per annum to promote. We reserve the right to prove a higher damage caused by delay and assert.
(2) The seller reserves the right to fill in individual cases or in rejection of payment by bank or an offeror of the respective payment the order only against cash on delivery or prepayment. In this case, the customer can accept this or withdraw from his order.
(3) For payment by credit card the amount will be on your credit card statement as - appear "Racket24 Online Store Daniel Hufenbach". The load of your account takes place with placing your order. In the case of the effective purchase rescission (cancellation) or the legitimate non-acceptance of the order will be returned immediately by the seller of the amount booked.
(4) If a payment by purchase on account via "PayPal invoice purchase" favor of the service is possible or is chosen by the buyer, is to point out the following. In the case of purchase on account via "PayPal invoice purchase" we enter the existing against the respective buyers purchase price to the PayPal (Europe) S.à R.L. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449 Luxembourg. The charge of your credit or debit card account is with the order is completed. This requires a prior credit check. You agree with this is that before accepting the assignment a credit check on the part of PayPal (Europe) S.à R.L. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449 Luxembourg is made with reference to the data transmitted. To the extent that sufficient credit is not guaranteed in the result of the test, a refusal to pay on invoice via PayPal AG is reserved. Here About the buyer is then notified as part of the purchase. As far as is permitted by the credit check of purchase on account via PayPal invoice purchase is a payment with discharging effect only to the company PayPal (Europe) S.à R.L. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449 Luxembourg possible. The payment is then carried out within 14 days of receipt of the goods to the PayPal AG. Regardless of the assignment of receivables, the seller is also in the case of purchase on account via PayPal AG for all customer questions in the purchase contract as goods, delivery time, warranty, returns, cancellation etc. responsible.
(5) A lien the customer can only exercise if his asserted counterclaim is based on the same contract. The retention of payments by the purchaser for counterclaims resulting from unrelated contracts shall be excluded.
§ 7 Delivery, availability, delivery time
(1) The delivery of the goods, unless otherwise agreed, regularly on the shipping routes by an official designated by us Forwarding Service (German post, Euro Express, DHL, United Parcel Service, GLS or another shipping company) to the buyer under the delivery address ordering process specified.
(2) The product is ready to ship within 1-3 working days from order. Following this, the goods will be shipped. The shipment will be in the event of payment "Payment" only after receipt of payment.
(3) The amounts reported in the shop goods are at least a stock of 1 piece in the camp and to this extent in stock. Any additional deliverable quantities can be found by entering the desired order quantity in the cart, refer more under § 3 of the Terms and Conditions. If the desired amount of product is generally reported only as "on request", the product of this number is currently unavailable. There is the possibility of re-ordering. Since this can cause delivery delays, we ask in advance by contacting so that the appropriate delivery times for the desired quantity of goods in advance can be outlined as accurately as possible.
(4) However, if in individual cases, an order by the seller exceptionally not be accepted because an ordered item is no longer available unexpectedly, we will notify you promptly. Then receive payments made we will refund in this case.
(5) If the buyer, the delivery shall be subject to the self-supply of goods
§ 8 Retention of title
(1) All goods delivered by the seller goods until payment in full and all claims resulting from the delivery property of the seller. This also applies to conditional claims.
(2) If the buyer retains the seller until full payment of all claims from an ongoing business relationship, the ownership of the delivered goods.
(3) If the buyer is an entrepreneur, the following rules apply in addition additionally. Access by third parties to show the customer immediately on the property owned or co-owned seller goods. Through such interventions costs incurred for third party proceedings or costs for other than procedural enable the customer bears. The resulting from resale or other legal reasons relating to the reserved goods (including all current account debts) assigned by the Buyer as security in full to the seller. The buyer is revocably authorized to collect the claims assigned to us for his account and in his own name. This authorization may be revoked if the buyer does not meet its payment obligations.
§ 9 Transfer of Risk
(1) The risk of accidental loss and the risk of damage to the goods go with handing over to the buyer or his authorized person for receiving to the buyer.
(2) If the buyer as an entrepreneur is a risk of accidental loss and the risk of damage to the goods in the case of dispatch purchase with delivery of the goods to the assigned part of the seller transporter to the buyer.
§ 10 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty regulations. Any additional legal guarantees you will not get through us. Manufacturer warranties remain unaffected.
(2) For consumers, the warranty expires within 2 years after delivery of the goods. In the case of used goods expire warranty claims within 1 year from delivery of the goods.
(3) If the purchaser is a contractor is barred warranty claims after one year. This does not affect § 478 BGB. If the buyer is moreover Kaufmann i.S.d. § 1 HGB, the commercial reprimand 377 HGB applies to §. If the buyer in such a case of the reprimand not or improperly use, the goods shall be deemed.
§ 11 Liability
A further liability which goes beyond the warranty of § 10 of the Conditions, does not exist. This affects in particular damages which have not occurred on the object of the agreement itself. This does not apply in cases of intent or gross negligence. A disclaimer is also not in the case of injury to life, limb or health.
If a breach of contract concerned, liability is limited to the typical, foreseeable damages, insofar as this is based on simple negligence.
The limitations also apply to the legal representatives of the seller or its agents, to the extent that the respective claims are made directly against them. The provisions of the Product Liability Act or any separate warranty statements seller remain unaffected.
§ 12 Information online dispute resolution
The European Commission has an internet platform for online dispute settlement (so-called. "ODR platform") provided. The ODR platform should as a focal point for the extrajudicial settlement of disputes concerning contractual obligations arising, are made online purchase agreements. The OS platform can be accessed at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
§ 13 Testrackets
(1) It is possible test club for a fee of 2 € per Testschläger / per day zzg. borrow shipping.
(2) A loan is made for a maximum of 7 working days from the receipt of the test club. Within these 7 working days of the tester shall be returned, otherwise an additional 2 € will be charged per return not given Testschläger / per day. Should one or more Testschläger 14 days after receipt not have been returned to us, we reserve the Testschläger at the original price, possibly plus. Related string and Besaitungskosten, to invoice.
(3) The testrackets must be returned to the factory settings.
(4) The test fees will be credited for the purchase of test club. There are up to 40, - Euro to test fees refunded the invoiced within 20 days of testing.
(5) The customer carries the forwarding expenses for the return.
§ 14 Copyright
All images, text or graphics, which are inserted at the site served by the seller websites for each product in principle subject to copyright and other laws for protection of intellectual property. It has in particular to the product images used for product description only the seller and thus Mr. Daniel Hufenbach, owner of the company Hufenbach Sporthandel the sole copyright and right of use. The product images and descriptive texts may not be reproduced without the prior consent of the seller, modified or used on other web sites. This applies in particular for advertising purposes, presentation or trade, as well regardless of whether commercial or private nature. Violators will be prosecuted in principle. If a use, including pictures and images under a previous or in the case of the infringement subsequent licensing (license analogy) is made, the guidelines of the SME Community Photo Marketing (MFM) in the currently applicable version coming as a basis for the application.
§ 15 Data security and secrecy
(1) The necessary for the transaction personal data in consideration of the Bundesdatenschutzgesetzes (BDSG) electronically saved and passed on in the purpose of processing the order. For information about privacy can be found here.
(2) We save your order data and send them along with our terms and conditions via e-mail. Your order data can be found in your personal account.
§ 16 Final provisions
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to all legal relationships between a seller and each buyer, excluding the CISG. This choice of law applies to consumers only insofar as that the granted protection is not withdrawn by mandatory provisions of law of the country in which the consumer has his habitual residence.
(2) If the buyer is an entrepreneur, legal entity under public law or public special assets is Berlin exclusive jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship directly or indirectly arising disputes as agreed. The same applies if the buyer has no general jurisdiction in Germany or the EU. The seller's right to call a different jurisdiction in the case of a corporate dispute remains unaffected.
(3) If any provision of these terms and conditions are or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The ineffective regulation is replaced by a legally permissible provision that corresponds to the purpose of the contract and the intention of the parties most likely.